CLIENT & LOCATION INFORMATION:
Retail Community Pharmacy located in a small country village on the Fitzroy River. 4 hours west of Melbourne, 1 hour to Mount Gambier and an easy 20 minute drive to the picturesque seaside town of Portland.
This is a great opportunity for you to make a real difference and make your mark on the health of this bustling village community. Bring your caring nature, exceptional communication skills and enthusiasm to engage with the locals.
Exceptional communication skills that allow to engage with your customers and a caring nature is a must. Management experience is beneficial but if you have recently registered and have the drive to kick start your pharmacy management career come on over.
Working alongside an experienced Retail Manager you be responsible for managing all dispensary duties, including dispensing and counselling, stock levels, staff supervision and rostering.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to broaden your skill set whilst working within a friendly rural community.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Functional knowledge of FRED, Nursing Homes / Websters / MPS advantageous.
* Excellent communication skills for the effective counselling of elderly local patients.
* Community focussed attitude expected.
* Experience managing a pharmacy or as a sole charge Pharmacist preferred. However recently registered Pharmacists with drive to kick start your pharmacy career are encouraged to apply.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
* An attractive salary package of $40 - $50 /h, dependent on experience.
* Subsidised rent is on offer.
* Sponsorship also on offer for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org