Client & Location Information
Established Pharmacy located towards the north east of the Melbourne CBD, specializing in aged care pharmacy, nursing home pharmacy, aged care drug supplies and medication packing.
A full-time Pharmacist position to work with this Aged Care Pharmacy team is available. You will be working alongside a diverse, fun group of people who express that they enjoy their work environment very much.
Your role will involve the opportunity to be involved in communication with nursing and medical personnel, dispensing their daily orders and ensuring changes to medication regimes are reflected in DAAs.
Rostered hours will 9am-5:30pm Mon-Fri, but you will need to be flexible to be able to work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Must be a good communicator and have excellent time management.
* Previous experience with Nursing Home dispensing and DAA checking desirable.
* Previous experience with FRED dispensing system highly regarded.
* Experience with Unit Dose, MultiDose & MediSachet would be ideal, but not essential as training can be given.
The most important thing is that you bring a desire to work within this area of aged care pharmacy rather than the retail pharmacy environment where you have that contact with the public all the time. This is about embracing a good team environment and offering good service to the aged care community.
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable, dependent on capability.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.