* Attractive salary package
* Ongoing support and mentoring
Client & Location Information
Award winning community pharmacy in a regional city of Western Victoria.
Are you a career Pharmacist that is looking to be part of an evolving, challenging and satisfying workplace?
As a full-time Pharmacist in this pharmacy you will find yourself:
* Dispensing among a team of five pharmacists.
* Handling OTC sales and enquiries and making interventions.
* Performing vaccinations and health checks.
* Providing pharmacotherapy, staged supply and some nursing home service.
* Supervising the supply of DAAs in various formats.
You will have the support of and be mentored by the pharmacist partners who will help you to pursue your desired career pathway.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Have excellent communication skills to enable the effective delivery of health programs, professional services and customer care.
* Be well organised and prepared to solve problems both independently and with their colleagues
* Have a community-focused attitude and understand the importance of building relationships.
* Desire to experience all that regional community pharmacy has to offer.
Salary & Benefits
A salary package with relocation and accommodation is on offer. This will be negotiated on experience however indications are $100,000+ inclusive of accommodation and relocation.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.