* Small town pharmacy culture
* Opportunity to gain PIC experience
* Attractive salary
Client & Location Information
Full-time Pharmacist required for an immediate start to join a dedicated team focused on delivering their health care vision to a township located at the foot of Mount Macedon. This pharmacy has a culture very typical of your small town community pharmacy, where you have the time to get to know your customers and use your experience and knowledge to really make a difference.
As the successful candidate you are accurate and efficient when dispensing. You are confident in your delivery and uptake of professional services and you have experience managing DAA services.
Working together with the Pharmacy Manager and your small but established team you will serve to provide the local community with outstanding customer service and improved health solutions.
The role also offers you the opportunity to gain experience as the Pharmacist in Charge in the Managers absence.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Minimum 2-3 years experience in retail pharmacy.
* Experience as a sole Pharmacist would be beneficial to your application.
* A proven ability to work efficiently and effectively in community pharmacy.
An attractive salary is on offer and can be negotiated on experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.