Client & Location Information
This busy community pharmacy is situation in a major shopping centre in one of Brisbane's southern suburbs.
This is a Full Time pharmacist position which is offering a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a motivated team to develop your 6CPA services. You will be expected to have a team mentality, working collaboratively to support new business strategies, achieve targets and handle the busy script trade. Working in a supportive environment, full training will be provided to ensure you are equipped to deliver a high standard of professional service. Your day will see you building rapport with new and regular customers through efficient dispensing and high quality deliverance of professional services.
* Current registration as a Pharmacist with AHPRA
* Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
* An enthusiastic team player that shows initiative
* Self motivated with strong organisational, time management and problem solving skills
* Ability to build rapport with team members to work effectively in a fast paced environment
*Can be flexible with working hours.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive Salary which is open to negotiation based on experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie or Belinda directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Number: 200014136