- Newly registered Pharmacist should apply.
- Great opportunity to join progressive group.
- Join a large fun team culture.
Client & Location Information:
Opportunity to join a progressive, customer focused pharmacy in the western suburbs of Sydney as a permanent full time Pharmacist. A supportive employer that enables their staff to deliver a high level of customer care and wonderful health outcomes for their patients and customers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and highly organised individual to work within a busy environment with an exceptional team. If you are a newly registered we would like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for the usual dispensary duties and commit to a five day rotational roster 40 hours/week.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Broad knowledge of community pharmacy.
- Strong retail skills, with exceptional knowledge of professional services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in a busy dispensary.
- Vaccination accredited or must be prepared to gain.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive hourly rate depending on experience and knowledge you can bring to this role.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200035270