Client & Location Information:
A dynamic small community Pharmacy located in a large diverse township in regional NSW is seeking an experienced Pharmacist to join their small fun team to commence as soon as possible. Enjoy direct flights to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane (when we can all fly again)
A permanent part time roster each Friday and Saturday. Your previous use of Minfos to handle a medium script trade will be handy, as you build on your knowledge and skills to deliver high quality friendly customer service and utilise your wealth of pharmacy skills to counsel customers.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will need excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and thrive meeting targets and KPI's.
* A committment to the pharmacy with traditional community pharmacy values of excellent customer service.
* Well organised, enthusiastic and motivated but willing to broaden your knowledge across community.
* Highly familiar with QCPP and 7CPA programs and S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
* Attractive negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: 200035099