- Effective support from sister store close by.
- Forward dispense set-up.
- Tuesday to Saturday roster.
Client & Location Information:
This busy community pharmacy is adjacent to a medical center in the local shopping center, ensuring plenty of foot traffic and customer interaction each and every day. Work for a reputable and innovative pharmacy group, known for supporting its staff's work-life balance and professional development.
This is a full-time role working a Tuesday to Saturday roster. Your day to day duties will see you working alongside a small pharmacy as sole Pharmacist, dispensing scripts, counselling and engaging with patients of the local community.
This is a role which will allow you to embrace your enthusiasm for a forward dispensing model.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Proactive approach to providing quality customer service and healthcare outcomes.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with co-workers and customers.
* A team mentality and willingness to work as part of a cohesive unit.
* Would suit an early career pharmacist due to support from owner who works in pharmacy close by.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable $37-$40/hr Mon-Fri $42-$45/hr Sat based on experience. Initial accommodation provided whilst you get settled in to accommodation of your own choosing.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: 200034967