Client & Location Information:
Have you ever really wanted to experience the true Australia and be paid for it? This is a fantastic opportunity for a full time Customer Focused Pharmacist to join a Rural Community located on the stunning coast of Eyre Peninsula. So much to do from an abundance of outdoor activities which include not only scuba diving, sailing, surfing and fishing but you will also be sweeped away by the natural bushlands and the beauty the Eyre Peninsula and all it has to offer.
This role would be ideal for someone who is keen to experience working in a remote area, willing to travel remotely at times and eager to enhance their skill set whilst working with a large Indigenous community. You will be a customer focused pharmacist, have a strong work ethic and great communication skills with the ability to work within a team harmoniously but also able to work independently.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
* Experience with LOTS dispense.
* Ability to communicate and deliver exceptional customer service.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
* Experience working as a Pharmacist in Charge or sole charge Pharmacist is an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
A very attractive salary package with accommodation and a work vehicle is on offer for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job ref: 200034829.