- No evenings and minimal weekend roster.
- Balanced staff/work ratio.
- Stylish and well-equipped pharmacy.
Client & Location Information:
Community pharmacy located in QLD's Wide Bay region, just 15 minutes drive to the beautiful coastline.
This region enjoys a beautiful year round climate and a relaxed and inviting lifestyle with affordable cost of living and modern shopping facilities. When you combine this with the friendliness of the locals, excellent access to childcare and educational facilities, enviable recreational and sporting facilities and a growing cafe culture you have an awesome place to call "home".
This is a chance to expand your career whilst enjoying a refreshing change from the hustle and bustle of big city life.
This is a full-time Pharmacist role that will have you working with another Pharmacist and a couple of Dispensary Technicians in this modern, well-equipped community pharmacy.
Your day could include but will not be limited to: dispensing, counselling, checking, conducting Medschecks and recording of the same.
Monday to Friday, plus Saturday mornings on a share roster only - so not every weekend - potentially only 1 in 3 with some paid oncall work maybe 1 in 6 weekends.
Flexilbility with great staffing ratios to obtain long weekends at times as required.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Demonstrated experience working as a Pharmaicst in a community pharmacy environment.
* Effective counselling style and ability to build rapport with all ages.
* High level of computer literacy including dispensary software.
* Proven communication and interpersonal skills including high level of professionalism.
* All experience levels will be considered.
Salary & Benefits:
$35-$45/hr plus super depending on experience. Plus initial accommodation and salary sacrificing option.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200034665