Client & Location Information:
Internship done and dusted? Or perhaps you are an experience Pharmacist? What about working less than 10 minutes from shimmering beaches with pounding surf? It is not everyday a role like this becomes vacant, this is your chance to join a fun professional team in magic location. This diverse pharmacy group is looking for an experienced Pharmacist for their site on the beautiful mid north coast of NSW in a beachside.
Working on a rotational roster full time permanent role you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience is essential with some knowledge of Fred dispensary/POS system for a medium script trade in this fast paced environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare to our customers.
In this role you will be:
* Display solid community pharmacy experience and skills.
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
* Building solid relationships with customers.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Flexible rotational roster with alternate weekends off.
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation some relocation assistance is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200034679 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au