* Accommodation & Relocation Assistance on offer.
* Opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills.
Client & Location Information:
Set on the shores of Colac Lake and on the doorstep to the Great Otway National Park. Located 2 hours south west of Melbourne this location has it all.
As the Pharmacist, you will provide a variety of services, including counselling, dispensing and Professional Services all whilst working closely with the Retail Manager and a supportive pharmacy team to deliver the best healthcare advice to the local community.
The ideal candidate will have strong management and leadership skills, clear concise communication skills, have the willingness to collaborate within a team environment and a passion to not only deliver the best healthcare advice to the community but have the motivation to succeed within the business.
76 hours per fortnight - Monday to Friday with occasional weekends.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
* Experience with Fred dispense.
* 1 - 2 years minimum community Pharmacy experience.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
* Ability to communicate and deliver exceptional customer service.
* Experience with Clinical Interventions, Medschecks.
Salary & Benefits:
An attractive salary package including accommodation and relocation assistance is on offer for the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Christina directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting ref: 200033097 to firstname.lastname@example.org.