Client & Location Information
Would you enjoy working less than 10 minutes from shimmering sands and crystal clear surfing beaches? Few Pharmacists get the opportunity to join a dynamic team like this one; this is your chance to be a part of this small but professional team in magic location. This diverse pharmacy group is looking for an experienced 2nd Pharmacist for their site on the beautiful mid north coast of NSW beachside location.
Working on a rotational roster 38 to 40 full time in a permanent role. You will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering.
Forward dispense experience would be good with some knowledge of Fred dispensary/POS system for a medium script trade in this vibrant fast paced environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers.
In this role you will be:
* Display solid community pharmacy experience and skills.
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
* Building relationships with customers.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Flexibility to work a rotational roster with alternate weekends off.
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being.
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200032987 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au