- Early Career Pharmacist opportunity
- $5K Loyalty Bonus plus Education package
- Friendly pharmacy culture including experienced Pharmacist Manager
Client & Location Information
This Pharmacist role will be of interest particularly to Early Career Pharmacists who would like to align their career with a highly successful Pharmacy/Health Care Group.
Mackay is the home of this modern community pharmacy. This location will put you in a great spot to be exploring the beautiful Queensland coastline with it being on the Great Barrier Reef. You will be spoilt for choice for what to do with your days off. Mackay has a large regional city population and big infrastructure with great schools and sporting facilities.
This full-time Pharmacist role will have you working alongside 2 other Pharmacists, 3 Technicians and large front of shop team as you counsel and provide professional services.
Working with Fred dispense, you will find there is a very healthy staff/work ratio happening in this store, which allows for great service to be provided. You will have time to get alongside your patients to really help them with their health outcomes.
Your roster will be 76 hours per fortnight and this can be done in either 9 or 8 days depending on your preference.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* Desirable would be some exposure to NDIS, MASS, Diabetes, CPA services (but training can be provided)
* Effective communication and ability to build rapport with all ages
* Newly registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply, but open to all levels of experience
Salary & Benefits
$45/hr plus super (negotiable) plus education packages to help with ongoing professional development with this proactive pharmacy group involved across community and hospital pharmacy. In addition to this you will receive relocation assistance to help cover your moving costs. This employer provided maternity and paternal leave.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200032387