- Newly registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply for regional role - 1 hr flight to Brisbane
- Build your skill set with Compounding training
- Progressive pharmacy company with community and hospital options
- $5,000 Loyalty Bonus on top of good hourly rate
Client & Location Information
Relocate out of Brisbane to this community pharmacy opportunity where they are seeking a supporting Pharmacist to join their community pharmacy team in Bundaberg.
Living in this regional city on the Qld coast will allow you to utilise all the infrastructure you would expect with such a large population, whilst enjoying all the area has to offer from the award winning rum distillery to something a bit tamer with the turtle nesting experience that takes place in this Southern Barrier Reef region.
All this whilst building your career with one of Queensland's successful pharmacy groups which is built on family business values.
This is a second Pharmacist role where you will be working alongside a team of two other Pharmacists as well as Dispense Technicians and FOS staff.
Your daily responsibilities will include but not be limited to: Counselling, Dispensing, Compounding, Webster checking, and general customer service.
Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays only.
*Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* All experience levels considered - supportive team for newly registered Pharmacist
* Genuine desire to provide quality customer service
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
Salary & Benefits
$42 p/hr Mon-Fri + weekend penalties + superannuation. Relocation assistance and Educational subsidies available. This is an employer keen to meet the market. This employer provides maternity and paternal leave.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: 200031151