* Relocation and Rental assistance.
* Supportive pharmacy team.
* $40/hr - $45/hr + super.
Client & Location Information:
Full time Pharmacist to join this well-established rural community pharmacy located at the foothills of the Grampians, an easy two hour drive north-west of Melbourne.
As the Customer Focused Pharmacist, you will be responsible for maintaining the day to day dispensary area where you will provide an array of pharmacy services including counselling, dispensing and Professional Services while working alongside three Pharmacists, Dispense technicians and a Retail Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate and deliver exceptional customer service, have a strong work ethic with proven ability to work efficiently and effectively within a community pharmacy.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience in meeting QCPP standards.
* Experience working with FRED dispense is desirable.
* Demonstrated experience with 6CPA programs.
76 hours per fortnight with alternate weekends.
Salary & Benefits:
A great salary package including relocation and rental assistance.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Christina directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200033100