- Diverse role including involvement with Indigenous Health services provision
- 40 hrs/wk Mon-Fri with only 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
- Friendly, supportive pharmacy team
Client & Location Information
A Pharmacist role has become available in South East Queensland. This is a desirable location for many reasons including the awesome weather (most of the time) and friendly local community (all of the time).
This town located within a couple of hours of Brisbane ticks both those boxes plus has lots of infrastructure for the population of 12,000 whilst also having Toowoomba as your go to "big" location.
If you are looking to either kick start your pharmacist career or are ready to relocate to be working full-time with a pharmacy team where your skills and abilities will be appreciated then this could be for you.
This is a pharmacy where the culture is all about providing stand-out customer service that will ensure the pharmacy stays the "Pharmacy of Choice" in the area, making it a wonderful pharmacy operation to become a part of.
This team Pharmacist role will provide diversity as you rotate between dispensary/counselling role and working with the robot to look after the community webster packing and also Indigenous Health packs that are done at this site.
You will be working alongside an experienced team of two other pharmacists including the Pharmacist Manager who is friendly and very open to offering additional mentoring, plus 2 well-skilled dispensary technicians and a committed front of shop staff.
2 weeks rotating roster between webster area and dispensary/counselling area.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday - no evenings plus 1 Saturday per month (finishing at 1pm).
You will be working with Z dispensing system and robotic dispensing for the community packs that are done.
* National Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA
* Experience within a customer focused pharmacy environment
* Excellent communication skills and organisational abilities
* All experience levels with be considered, with newly registered Pharmacists being encouraged to apply as this offers a lot in the way of ongoing career growth/experience.
* Vaccination experience or the desire to become accredited with support provided
Salary & Benefits
$40-$45/hr plus super depending on experience plus subsidised accommodation is available if required. Professional Development support is also available with consideration given to study time and financial assistance.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200034198