* Well-established Pharmacy team
* Relocation and Rental Assistance
* Exclusive training opportunities
Client & Location Information:
Full-time Pharmacist to join this Community Pharmacy located in a regional town situated close to the Grampians National Park, approximately a two hour drive north-west of Melbourne and an hour from a regional city.
As a team Pharmacist, you will provide a variety of pharmacy services including dispensing, counselling, DAA's, Clinical Interventions, Medschecks and stock control all whilst you work alongside a well-trained pharmacy team who aim to provide customer focused care in an effective, prompt and professional manner.
**Broaden your pharmacy skill set with exclusive training opportunities and vaccination and First Aid training**
**New graduates are encouraged to apply**
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm with some weekend work.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
* Ability to work within a team harmoniously
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable
* Competence with FRED dispense
* Ability to communicate in a clear and consistent manner
Salary & Benefits:
A great salary package including relocation and rental assistance.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Christina directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200033237