Client & Location Information
Ahhhh lovely mid north coast of NSW, peace and quiet but still close to major beachside towns and holiday destinations needs an additional Pharmacist who is reliable and experienced to work across two of their sites as part of a professional team. A roster usually Monday to Friday however there will be some weekends when required. Located just a short drive north of Port Macquarie you will be so pleased you took the plunge.
Working on a set roster 40+ hours a week in a permanent full time role, you will be working with a small Dispensary and FOS team of 5. Your broad knowledge across pharmacy services and community experience would be highly regarded in this relaxed fun environment.
Ideally you will be passionate about the delivery of the highest quality customer care when counselling the loyal patients.
In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* A broad professional services knowledge
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will have a keen interest in patient healthcare and well being
Salary & Benefits
A competitive hourly rate is being offered to a reliable experienced Pharmacist to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200032743 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.