* Relocation allowance of up to $3,000
* Friendly and professional pharmacy team
Client & Location Information:
This Rural city pharmacy is looking for a full time Forward Dispensing Pharmacist to join their well-established pharmacy located in the stunning Wimmera region of Victoria, approximately 4 hours drive north west of Melbourne's CBD
A rare opportunity for a Forward Dispensing Pharmacist has become available within a well-established rural local community pharmacy. This friendly and professional pharmacy team pride themselves on delivering the best healthcare services to the community.
The ideal pharmacist will have a strong customer focus, clear and professional communication skills, driven to achieve goals and ideally have previous experience and an understanding of the 6CPA programs and the ROWA dispensing robot.
You will be providing a variety of services, including counselling, dispensing, 6CPA programs and Professional services all with the support and guidance of the pharmacy team.
**Recent Graduates are welcome to apply**
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
* Experience working with Fred and Webstercare is desirable not essential.
* Full clean drivers licence.
* Vaccination Accredited desirable
7 day rotational roster with some weekends, indications are:
Week One: Tuesday to Saturday with Sunday & Monday off (Flexible)
Week Two: Wednesday to Sunday with Monday & Tuesday off (Flexible)
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, indications are $40/hr + $45/hr + super
- Relocation allowance of up to $3,000.
- 1 Bedroom fully furnished unit
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200032161.