Client & Location Information:
A fantastic opportunity for a full time Customer Focused Pharmacist to join a Rural Community located on the stunning Coast of Eyre Peninsula.
This role would be ideal for someone who is keen to experience working in a remote area, willing to travel remotely at times and eager to enhance their skill set whilst working with a large Indigenous community.
You will be a customer focused pharmacist, have a strong work ethic and great communication skills with the ability to work within a team harmoniously but also able to work independently.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
* Experience with LOTS dispense.
* Ability to communicate and deliver exceptional customer service.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
* Experience working as a Pharmacist in Charge or sole charge Pharmacist is an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
A very attractive salary package with accommodation and a work vehicle is on offer for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200032019.