* $40/hr - $45/hr + super.
* Fully furnished Accommodation.
* Well established Pharmacy.
Client & Location Information:
Full time Customer Focused Pharmacist to join a well established Rural Pharmacy located on the banks of the magnificent Murray River.
The successful pharmacist will have a passion to make a real difference and contribute to the team morale whilst working in a well established pharmacy who are dedicated to ensuring the local community are receiving the best professional health care services.
Working in rural community pharmacy will give you a chance to enhance your skill set and knowledge in the pharmacy industry.
You will be providing an array of services to a diverse demographic of patients, including counselling, dispensing, Professional services and assisting in the 6CPA program all with the support of an experienced and collaborative pharmacy team.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
* Experience with Fred dispense.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
* Ability to communicate and deliver exceptional customer service.
* Experience with the 6CPA Program.
7 day rotational roster with some weekends included.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, indications are $40/hr - $45/hr + super
*Accommodation is available in a newly renovated unit within walking distance to the pharmacy.*
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting ref: 200031676 to Courtnay@ravensrecruitment.com.au.