Client & Location Information:
This Local Community Pharmacy in the South-Western region of Victoria currently has a position open for a full-time forward dispensing Pharmacist.
The ideal Pharmacist would be willing to broaden their skill set and have a passion to deliver the best health care advice. You will be supported by a professional Pharmacy team and working within a local community Pharmacy where you will be able to build great rapport with the customers.
This role will see you providing an array of services to a variety of customers, including counselling, dispensing, professional services and assisting in the 6CPA programs.
Services offered include:
* Diabetes screening and HBa1C testing
* Sleep apnoea services
* Kidney - Coeliac testing
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proven ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to provide services accurately and safely while providing timely and efficient service.
Salary & Benefits:
A fantastic salary package including accommodation and relocation assistance is on offer for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200031353.