Client & Location Information:
This Aged Care Pharmacy is located in the north-east suburb of Melbourne's CBD.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a full time Aged Care Pharmacist to join this modern Aged Care Pharmacy that prides themselves with the latest in packing technology and software systems. You would also be working with a professional and experienced team of around 50 staff ranging from Pharmacists to Webster packing staff.
The ideal candidate will have clear concise communication skills as you would be working with the dispense assistants, management and aged care home staff, you will be responsible to ensure daily orders and medication changes are processed for delivery according to the doctors instructions.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Previous experience with Nursing Home dispensing and DAA checking.
* Previous experience with FRED dispensing system.
* Experience with Unit Dose, MultiDose & MediSachet would be ideal, but not essential as training can be given.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200014323.