Client & Location Information
With more than 30 pharmacies Australia wide and growing, this dynamic pharmacy group is searching for a professional Pharmacist to work across two of their key sites in central northern NSW. This opportunity will open doors for you as you take the next step into management and add to your skills set. This could be the opportunity you've been waiting for to progress your career to give you and your family a better lifestyle.
This is a permanent role working 38+ hours a week Monday to Friday plus every second Saturday. Your reliable positive work ethic and acquire knowledge to deliver high quality customer care is essential as is your ability to:
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Build relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
* Sound attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Competitive package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 quoting Ref: 200015964 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.