Client & Location Information
Great pharmacy group who pride themselves on supporting their people are looking for a full time Pharmacist/PIC to join their fun professional team at one of their pharmacies. Located only 2 hrs drive south west of Sydney this is a great opportunity for newly registered Pharmacist!
You will be work as part of a great team of Pharmacists Monday to Friday together with a full time switched-on FOS team. Forward dispense experience is essential some experience with Fred for the high script trade within a vibrant fast paced environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care. In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building lasting relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Flexible roster with weekends off if required
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus a fully furnished apartment + potential for future partnership for the right candidate is on offer together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please submit your interest via the 'Apply' button or call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200014102 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.