Client & Location Information:
Hospital located in Central West NSW approximately 3 hours from Sydney.
Oncology Locum pharmacist required for an immediate start for 8 weeks.
Approx 8:00 - 5:00 Mon - Fri 1/2 break (8 hr day - 38hr week)
Duties of the role will include:
* Managing the day to day functioning of the Oncology Pharmacy service.
* Provide optimum Pharmaceutical services in Cancer Services under the direction of the Director of Pharmacy.
* Duties inclusive of clinical pharmacy, manufacturing, drug information, dispensing, patient counselling, patient/staff education.
* Provision of clinical pharmacy/dispensing services and consultancy to in patients and out patients.
* Regular review mediation orders and monitor drug therapy's in liaison with medical and nursing staff.
* Current registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA.
* Extensive experience in clinical pharmacy practice, particularly related to Oncology/ Haematology.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with health professionals at all levels.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently.
* Advanced skills in using computer applications - expertise in the use of MOSAIQ.
* Current NSW Driver's License with ability to travel within the WNSW LHD as required.
Salary & Benefits:
A fantastic salaray package is on offer for the right candidate. $73/hr Monday to Friday. Travel reimbursement & accommodation provided.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Eryn or Sheryll directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref:200034675