Client & Location Information
Hospital pharmacy located 6.5kms north-west of the Melbourne CBD.
Locum Pharmacist required for the following dates:
Monday 8th July - Friday 12th July
Work hours: 8am to 4.30pm (half hr break) Monday to Friday
Duties of the Pharmacist are:
* Dispensing of discharge medications for day stay as well as overnight patients - counselling of patients on discharge.
* Medication profiles for patients where required.
* Imprest supply - we have a Care Fusion Pyxis system (knowledge would be an advantage)
* Liaising with doctors, nurses, patients, families, community pharmacies, nursing homes, rehab facilities - where required.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience with Fred dispense system (hospital version).
* Clinical hospital experience is highly preferred, but dispensary based will also be considered
Salary & Benefits
$42/hr + super Monday to Friday.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Nivi or Belinda directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.