Client & Location Information
A medium regional hospital located on the South Coast of NSW, approximately 5.5 hrs drive from Sydney, and 3 hrs from Canberra.
Locum Pharmacist required from Monday 16th March for 3 months.
Work hours: 8:30am - 5pm (1/2hr break) Monday to Friday
You will be using iPharmacy dispense system working with a team of other pharmacists. Your duties will include clinical pharmacy work and checking admissions (ward rounds, dispensing, answering drug information queries and counselling on discharge medication).
This is a senior role where you will be in charge of overseeing the pharmacy staff, participation in clinical pharmacy role and advising the General Manager of the risks and opportunities.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Extensive experience as a senior hospital Pharmacist (Grade 3 or 4) essential
* Participation in LHD drugs and therapeutics
* Prior experience with iPharmacy system required
* Experience with staff management essential
Salary & Benefits
$72.66/hr+super Monday to Friday.
Travel expenses and accommodation will be provided.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Nivi or Belinda directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200034288