Client & Location Information:
A growing Retail Pharmacy with Aged Care contracts located in Melbourne's south-eastern suburbs, less than 15kms from the CBD.
We are looking for a full-time Dispensary Technician to assist with the dispensing, packing and distribution of medications for a growing aged care business. The successful candidate is expected to work harmoniously with the team to achieve high levels of accuracy and efficiency while safely performing your duties.
You will be working in a small team in the packing area so there will be minimal customer contact and more communication with other health professionals and colleagues.
This pharmacy uses FRED Dispense, FRED Pak, Webster/MedicoPaks and JVMedi sachets.
* A minimum of Certificate 3 in Community Pharmacy or equivalent qualification.
* Experience in the provision of services to aged care facilities - can read drug charts and have experience dealing with other health professionals.
* Proven FRED dispensing ability.
* Knowledge of JVMedi sachet machine packing would be beneficial but not necessary.
* A proven ability to work with a small team harmoniously.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is to be negotiated on experience. Indications are $24 /h + super for suitably experienced candidates.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no: 200031568