- Aged Care with a splash of community.
- 3-5 days per week - your choice.
- Robotic checking.
Client & Location Information:
Beautiful South Western Australian coastal location within easy drive of Margaret River in a cutting edge community pharmacy is looking for an addition to their Pharmacist team in their Aged Care Department.
As the Aged Care Pharmacist you will be involved in the interpretation of medication charts and making or supervising changes as required within this innovative community/aged care pharmacy.
This can be a full-time 5 days/wk role (with 1 of those days in the community side of the business) or as little as 3 days/wk. 8 hour days.
Minfos dispense system.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Experience in Aged Care/Nursing Home services desirable.
* OR a genuine desire to move in to this area of pharmacy.
* Open and clear communication style.
* Team mentality.
Salary & Benefits:
$40-$50/hr plus super depending on experience being bought to the role.
Opportunity to be on board with something special in the way of service that is happening within this award winning pharmacy.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200035125