- Utilise your oncology experience.
- 8hr days - 10 day fortnight - with ADO.
- Clinical trial involvement.
Client & Location Information:
Ballarat is located in the Central Highlands of Victoria - a little bit of country whilst being in the 3rd largest city of Victoria with all the infrastructure that provides. You will be working with a major health care provider in this region.
Senior Oncology Pharmacist - you will be leading a team of professionals as they provide health support in the area of oncology to patients in this specialised area. Overseeing and/or participating in operational and clinical activities and also leading and/or supporting oncology related clinical trials. 80 hours per fortnight - monthly ADO.
*Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* At least 3 years experience in oncology services.
* Experience in PBS and use of oncology E-health system.
* Ability to work collaboratively within a pharmacy team.
Salary & Benefits:
$50.87 to $57.65 plus superannuation as per award with short term accommodation and relocation assistance also being provided.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200035124