- Retail Manager Canberra from $27/hr.
- Certificate II and III in Pharmacy.
- Merchandiser with a creative flair.
Client & Location Information:
A pharmacy in a popular neighbourhood in Canberra's north is looking for an experienced Retail Manager to join their team working on a Monday to Friday roster. This position requires someone with ability to guide and lead others as well as proven ability to drive sales and meet KPI's. You will work closely with the Pharmacist Manager to achieving the goals and objectives of the business. Skills required:
- Certificate 2 or 3 in Pharmacy plus S2/S3 Certificate.
- Previous 1+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in QCPP accreditation.
Your creative flair and previous experience in a similar role in community pharmacy will make this a perfect opportunity for you to:
- Directing a small team of 10 people, rostering, HR administration and induction and staff training.
- Oversee the ordering, stock management and invoicing.
- Merchandising and stocktaking.
Salary & Benefits:
A competitive salary is on offer based on the experience you bring to this role.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200040622.