- Retail Manager with flair from $40/hr Newcastle.
- Broad knowledge of merchandising, compliance and retail.
- Ability to train, motivate and lead a large team .
Client & Location Information:
Vibrant fun Newcastle is hard to beat with a mulitude of world class eateries and wine bars there is every opportunity to maintian the positive work life balance you have been waiting for. A busy pharmacy close to the CBD is looking for an experienced Retail Manager with flair to bring some magic to their pharmacy.
Ideally you have worked in a similar role within community pharmacy, can demonstrate merchandising, compliance and front of shop management skills. You will be able to lead a large team of 20+ on a full time roster Monday to Friday with weekend hours as required to manage the team. Your strong retail experience will allow you to train and motivate to bring out the best in each person.
- Certificate V in Pharmacy or the equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of merchandising, compliance and retail within pharmacy.
- Ability to train and motivate.
- Work with a calm mature attitude.
Salary & Benefits:
Very competative negotiable salary package is on offer depending on your experience and qualifications.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job #200040248.