- * Multi-award-winning Community Pharmacy.
- * Total flexibility with roster - including 1 week on/1 week off option.
- * Accommodation provided with good $$$'s.
Client & Location Information:
This Pharmacist role will provide the opportunity to align your career alongside an exciting new conceptual pharmacy that has already been recognised with industry awards. Very exciting times to be joining this pharmacy 2 hrs easy drive south of Perth as their new full-time Customer Care Pharmacist.
This employer is also very keen to be mentoring an early career Pharmacist in all the professional services being provided. But the role is equally available to a more experienced Pharmacist who is eager to be on board with some new and fresh pharmacy.
As a Customer Care Pharmacist you will be front and centre in the delivery of genuine health outcomes alongside a well experienced and passionate pharmacy team. Always at least one other Pharmacist but usually 2 others and a few Technicians, the staff numbers are above where they need to be allowing for that exceptional pharmacy service delivery that has resulted in the awards that have come this pharmacy's way.
Services provided are vaccinations, Medschecks and other health services specialitising in sleep apnoea, diabetes and medication management services.
Working with Z dispense for medium script trade, you will have a luxurious amount of time to spend with your "people" who you are going to get to know and care about in no time at all.
Small amount of DAA's packed by designated person.
Flexible roster can allow for even a one week on/one week off scenario, if that is something you would like, or regular 38hrs/wk across the week with alternate Saturday (short day) or even options for part-time if working full-time is not quite where you're at for the moment.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Passionate about delivering genuine health outcomes.
* A clear understanding of initiatives and services that can be delivered by community pharmacy.
* Accredited to administer vaccinations.
* All Pharmacist experience levels will be considered, but essential that you have a love of pharmacy and being that forward Pharmacist that the community can rely on.
Salary & Benefits:
$50/hr plus super depending on your registered Pharmacist experience. Plus the benefit of total flexibility with your roster. On top of this you will have the prestige associated with working for a multi-award-winning pharmacy. On the job training for patient counselling, health services and programs.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref #200038230