- From $50/hour + ownership Pharmacist Wollongong.
- Magic coastal location, join a fun team.
- Full or part time roster available.
Client & Location Information:
A pharmacy in a leafy northern suburb of Wollongong close to the university is looking for an additional Pharmacist to join their positive team environment. This coastal community offers a wonderful family enviroment less than an hour's drive south of Sydney. The roster is flexible across three or six days a week and there is potential for ownership if this is something of interest.
This pharmacy has a strong focus on delivering professional services, and the owner recognises that his staff are the key to the success of their business and integral to reaching our business goals for overall customer satisfaction. Hence the opportunity for ownership that allows them to acquire new sites. A flexible full time or three day part time roster applications will be considered too. You will be joining a large vibrant team of dedicated people to deliver a customer experience that exceeds expectations and provide exceptional customer care. In this role you will:
- Dispensing, counselling and vaccination.
- Webster profile maintenance, checking + review.
- Liasing with other health professionals.
- Delivering 7CPA professional services.
- 2+ years' experience as a Pharmacist.
- AHPRA Registration as a Pharmacist.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Passion to deliver high level customer care and understanding their needs.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who takes pride on setting new healthcare benchmarks.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200040138 and Leanne will then contact you.