- Pharmacist Manager beautiful Riverina location from $60/hour.
- Accommodation, relocation and profit share.
- Friendly family operated pharmacy with support available.
Client & Location Information:
A family operated pharmacy has been owned for over 15 years is looking for a dedicated Pharmacist Manager. Located in the lovely Riverina area, this small town has plenty to offer with a national park, heritage buildings and a beautiful lake.
The Pharmacist Manager role will suit an experienced practitioner seeking autonomy in operating a well-established, successful and modern well-equipped pharmacy with a small competent and trained team. The Pharmacist is recognised by the community as a critical health care professional and community leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare, dispense, and control medications accurately, efficiently;
- Deliver exemplary patient counselling and advice to ensure optimal health outcomes;
- Maintain friendly but professional relationships with all members of the Community;
- With limited supervision and broad autonomy, successfully operate a business
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- A fundamental and deep understanding of Community Pharmacy and service.
- Organised and reliable with strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Provide quality care and forward dispenser services.
- A commercial business attitude with an ability to work autonomously.
Salary & Benefits:
- Exceptional hourly rate well above market salary and benefits.
- Profit share and bonus scheme in place.
- Fully furnished flat available/Relocation expenses.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting # 200035933 or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au