- Pharmacist Manager - from $55/hr. Monday to Friday roster.
- Lead professional team, positive culture.
- Close to transport, parking and beaches.
Client & Location Information:
A well established pharmacy in the Gosford area is looking for a full time Pharmacist Manager professional to take the helm and lead their dedicated team. This is a Monday to Friday roster, so your weekends are free. Located on the beautiful Central Coast just an hour north of Sydney you will wish you had made the decision to move out of the city years ago.
Working on a full time roster of 43 hours a week, you will be working with another experienced Pharmacist and supported by great Dispensary team and a fabulous FOS team. The pharmacy is very much a forward dispensing site and offers most of the pharmacy services within a fast paced environment with a growing script trade. Ideally you have developed a broad clinical knowledge across all community services to ensure you deliver the highest quality customer care when counselling or training your team. In this role you will be:
- Constant improvement of profitability and operation of the Pharmacy.
- Ensure staff development is up to date, being a leader in times of crisis.
- Train staff where appropriate about therapeutic knowledge.
- Set high standards of performance for self and others while being responsible and accountable.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- 3 to 4 years community retail experience preferred.
- Vaccination Accreditation preferred/training available.
- Confident empathic manner.
- Enthusiasm and passion for delivering exceptional customer service, high level of Integrity.
Salary & Benefits:
A very competitive package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer that prides itself on a solid positive work environment. Please call Leanne if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200036697 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.