From $53/hr south of CBD.How long since you felt valued?
Great roster. Lead a high energy team.
Professional patient centred PM with personality plus!
Client & Location Information:
This soughtafter employer is looking for a positive outgoing Pharmacist Manager who enjoys the challenge of leading a team and growing a business. You will be patient centred, able to take the initative and have a passion for pharmacy and retail.
As Pharmacist Manager you will work Sunday to Thursday 40 hours/week on a roster, develop and grow the business and relationships with your team and health professionals.
- Bring your leadership and people skills.
- Reliable organised approach to your day.
- Competent with pharmacy services plus a broad knowledge of community pharmacy.
- Confident working within a fast paced environment.
- General registration Pharmacy Council of NZ.
- Ability to lead, manage and train a team.
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
Salary & Benefits:
Exceptional package is being offered depending on your experience and accreditation.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200041072 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au