- $55/hr plus penalties for any weekend work in Toowoomba.
- Well-supported role with experienced Retail Manager.
- Highly successful store with excellent processes in place.
Client & Location Information:
Retail pharmacy located in Toowoomba - 125 kms west of Brisbane - known as the Garden City due to it's beautiful national parks and annual Flower Festival. Well-known private and public schools, museums, galleries and theatres. This location has something for everyone and is an optimal choice for a regional location in Qld with its close proximity to the capital city.
As the new Pharmacist Manager you will be joining an experienced pharmacy team including a dedicated Retail Manager, Pharmacists and Dispensary Technicians. You will be surprised how such a busy setting can work so well and this is due to the experience and dedication of the existing team you will be joining and the processes they have in place.
Predominantly Monday to Friday with mix of 8am starts and mid afternoon finishes or midday starts with 8pm finishes. Generally at least 2 nights per week would be involved and 1 in 4 weekends.
Fred NXT dispense for busy script trade.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Proven ability within a busy dispensary.
* Excellent prioritisation skills.
* Team player who enjoys working collaboratively with other Pharmacists.
* Experience in managing a pharmacy team desirable, or the ability to step up in to this role for the first time.
Salary & Benefits:
$55/hr Monday to Friday shifts, $68.75/hr Saturday, $82.50/hr Sundays. Option for regional housing allowance - to be discussed.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref #200039188