- $48/hr to $53/hr PM Lane Cove area.
- Lead a high-energy positive team.
- Roster Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday.
Client & Location Information:
Community Pharmacy located in large busy shopping centre is seeking an experienced Pharmacy Manager to lead their small team. Easy access to public transport.
You will work five day roster of up to 40hr/ week as you build on your previous Management roles that has given you the required experience to thrive in this position. Bring your outoging personality, positive attitude and people skills. Solid knowledge of pharmacy services and accreditations, light script levels will give you time to build lasting customer relationships and deliver quality healthcare.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Clear concise communitication both written and verbal.
- Vaccination accreditation.
- Manage budgets, wages and targets for the store to optimise KPI's.
- Ability to handle inventory and implement strategies that improve business outcomes.
Salary & Benefits:
Competative negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience and leadership.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job # 200040073.