- From $55/hr plus $2k relocation PM beachside Central Coast.
- Lead a small team, excellent step upto management.
- Exciting career progression for the right Candidate.
Client & Location Information:
Do you feel ready to step into a management role? If so we would like to hear from you. You will lead a small dedicated team in the Gosford area of the Central Coast. This soughtafter employer is looking for a high energy Pharmacist Manager to join a positive fun team in a leafy suburb close to beaches on the Central Coast.
As Pharmacist Manager you will work Monday to Friday 48+hours/week on a roster that includes an occassional weekend if required.
- Bring your leadership and people skills.
- Reliable organised approach to your day.
- Competent with PPI's plus a broad knowledge of community pharmacy.
- Confident working within a medium paced environment
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Ability to manage and train a team.
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Some knowledge of compounding would be an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience and accreditation.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200040485 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au