- Excellent organisational skills/time management.
- Ability to lead a large team.
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
Client & Location Information:
No more long commutes to the CBD with this fast paced position leading a dedicated team to take this business to the next level in western Sydney. We are looking for a dynamic driven Pharmacist Manager professional who is customer service orientated. You will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist Manager duties including dispensing, inventory management and staff supervision. Forward dispense experience is essential with a sound knowledge of professional services that will ensure exceptional customer healthcare.
- Driven to provide a high level of customer care that exceeds expectation.
- Manage budgets, wages and targets for the store (in line with KPI's).
- Management of inventory and implement strategies to minimise shrinkage.
- Assist with the development of succession plans for key roles.
- Deliver 7CPA professional services and flu vaccinations.
- Implement and support activities for merchandising and promotional campaigns.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Ideally you will have 4+ years experience in a Pharmacist Manager role.
- Well developed leadership and communication skills.
- Accreditation for vaccination.
- You thrive on seeing your team exceed goals.
- Driven to make a real difference.
Salary & Benefits:
Exceptional package is being offered depending on your level of experience plus the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035620 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.