- PIC/MP potential Partnership from $50/hr.
- Confident outgoing Pharmacist to grow the business.
- Simply stunning marina location.
Client & Location Information:
A pharmacy located in a large marina shopping centre with many established businesses and a nearby medical centre is looking for Managing Pharmacist to take the business to the next level. This exciting precinct is humming with activity especially on weekends. This is a unique opportunity to step your career into management; lead a small team in this greenfield site.
The knowledge you have acquired in the past 2 or 3 years will put you in a key position for this exciting opportunity. You will be able to use this knowledge and your people skills to deliver a high level Dispensary duties and responsibilities while bringing sound Clinical counselling to your many loyal customers. We are looking for a confident outgoing people's person who enjoys forward dispensing and able to approach customers from all backgrounds. In this role you will be:
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to build business to the next level.
Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
Reliable Pharmacist to work a Sunday to Thursday roster.
Interest in partnerhship.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent salary package plus negotiable extras will be offered to the successful applicant. You will be join an employer that is going places.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200037329 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.