- From $45/hr PIC beautiful Central Coast.
- Customer service focused.
- Immediate start for the right Candidate.
Client & Location Information:
Dynamic buzzing Central Coast offers a beachside lifestyle without the high costs associated with Sydney. A soughtafter employer within a network is looking for a high energy Pharmacist in Charge to join a positive fun team in a leafy suburb of the Lakes area of the Central Coast.
A permanent full time Pharmacist role to work 48 to 51 hours/week on a roster that includes five weekdays plus alternating weekends.
A productive, efficient team player with a positive attitude and clear communication.
Competent with PPI's.
Confident working within a mdium paced environment.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Some experience or an interest in compounding would be an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
Great negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200040484 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au