- From $65/hr + 3B/r home, PIC Dubbo region of NSW.
- Small professional team/parking available.
- Just a nice place to live.
Client & Location Information:
Would you like to broaden your pharmacy knowledge and experience great country lifestyle at the same time? This warm friendly township in central NSW can provide that and more. You will lead a small dedicated team as you make a real difference in the community.
- You will work on a full time roster 40 to 43+ hours/ week Monday to Saturday.
- A productive, efficient team player with a positive attitude.
- Competent with PPI's/Broad knowledge of community pharmacy.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Vaccination accredited.
- Your ability to communicate and approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
Salary & Benefits:
Above award hourly rate negotiable package plus a 3 bedroom home is being offered.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200040475 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au