- From $48/hr PIC Gosford.
- Join a professional team.
- Future partnership potential.
Client & Location Information:
Gosford is a pivitol Central Coast suburb north of Sydney accessible by rail if required. This area is home to some our best beaches and offer a relaxed lifestyle away from the CBD. Pharmacist in Charge is required for up to five days a weeks for a small pharmacy on a full time roster of 40+ hours/week.
The rotational roster worked by three Pharmacist to cover the long 14 hour days the pharmacy is open each week. You will have a can do attitude, a good work ethic and be confident in your knowledge as a PIC. Some experience using Z dispense to handle a medium script trade would be an advantage. You will be supported by Technicians/Pharmacy Assistants, as you utilise your skills to deliver high quality customer care.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Ability to work late night shifts when required.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200038831 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au