- Iconic location.
- 38hrs/wk - negotiable roster.
- Family friendly pharmacy group.
Client & Location Information:
The beautiful Cairns is the address of this customer focused small community pharmacy. The pharmacy group you will be joining values their people as family. They understand that listening to your staff is the first step in having happy teams in their stores which then flows through to the customers resulting in a win win for everyone.
This is a full-time permanent Pharmacist in Charge role overseeing the operations of this community pharmacy. Fred dispense for medium script trade. Some DAA's packed by an experienced Dispensary Technician. 38hrs per week with the roster to be negotiated. What would you be looking for to balance out your home and work life?
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Preference given to someone with PIC experience but also potential for a step-up opportunity.
* Clear and concise communication style.
* Friendly and happy disposition.
Salary & Benefits:
Up to $45/hr plus super depending on the experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200035875