- Located within a Medical Centre.
- Staff incentives.
- Experienced team.
Client & Location Information:
An opportunity has become available for a full-time Pharmacist in Charge position in a unique, laid-back Northern Melbourne suburb. This Pharmacy is located within a Doctor's surgery.
As the Pharmacist in Charge you will be assisting with running the day to day of the Pharmacy which includes rostering, supervising of staff, communicating with Doctors in surgery and following and implementing QCPP protocols.
Roster includes 4 week days and one alternate Sunday.
Fred dispense for a light script trade.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Motivated to provide exceptional service to customers.
Salary & Benefits:
Attractive hourly rate based on experience, with a position and salary review after 6 months. Ongoing staff incentives and undercover private parking available.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200037816.