- Experienced forward dispensing PIC permanent part time.
- Broad knowledge of professional services.
- Reliable enthusiastic positive Pharmacist.
Client & Location Information:
Community Pharmacy located in a leafy lower north shore suburb in large shopping centre is seeking a part-time Pharmacist in Charge to commence immediately. You will be able to hit the ground running with prior experience in a forward dispensing pharmacy working within a team.
You will work on a permanent part time roster of to 26hr pw Thursday to Saturday.
- You will have a can do attitude and thrive as part of the team.
- Knowledge of Fred to handle a light script trade.
- This will allow you to build on your acquire knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Willing to learn and broaden your community knowledge.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job #200035618.